January 4, 2011

ALAS! My Mind Is Always Changing

Since before we even started trying to get pregnant, we both always wanted a little girl. These days, everyone says we are having a boy and even the Chinese gender prediction chart says we will have a boy. I'm sure with my luck that is what we will have. In the end, we will be happy with which ever gender. I know that part of me will be disappointed if we have a boy. I wish I knew why we even wanted a girl haha. Who knows, but we do. However, the more I think about it, the more I don't mind have a little boy. I guess it's from watching 16 and Pregnant HA. I guess I am just warming up to that idea since it IS 50/50 overall for a girl or boy. I don't feel so bad anymore about the thought of being disappointed with having a boy (if that happens). I have been talking to friends and some were disappointed that they didn't have the gender they wanted. In the end, we all learn to love our child and I know we will no matter the sex. I know that we would be absolutely delighted with a little girl. Besides, I have my husband and our cat, which are both a handful. I'm not sure if I can handle another 'man' in the house HA. Either way, I am just so glad to have a wonderful husband and (so far) a healthy baby.I can't wait to find out what we are having and to just be a new mom. I never thought I would be this ready to have a baby, but boy I am; bring on our new life!

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!