January 14, 2011

Eighteen? NO WAY

How far along: 18 weeks, CRAZY.
Total weight gain: Oh, hard telling, hopefully not much! We will see at my appointment next friday!
How big baby is: Sweet Potato! Average fetus size is about 5.6 in and 6.7 oz. Can't believe how big baby is getting!
Maternity clothes: Still the same stuff, I need to get another pair of maternity jeans and a couple shirts ASAP!
Stretch Marks: No new ones found yet, but we shall see!
Sleep: I have been having trouble falling to sleep, but once that happens, I am fine.
Best moment this week: Finding out what gender my friends' babies are!
Worst moment this week: The husband and I got in a small argument. :(
Movement: I may have felt it once or so, but not much lately. Maybe it happens while I sleep.
Food cravings:  Fries lately and still sweets. 

Belly Button (In or Out): Still in!
Gender: Find out next friday!! You still have seven days to vote on what you think the gender shall be!!
Labor Signs: None luckily!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what our biscuit/tadpole is!!
What I miss: NOT having so many cravings.

16w1d on the left, 18w on the right (today)...CRAZY

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!