January 28, 2011

Half Way Done!

How far along: 20 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 3lbs since last month, making 13lbs total! Slightly more than I should be, but I'm working on it!
How big baby is: A Cantaloupe! Average baby is about 6 1/2 inches and 10.6 oz now! He's growing like crazy!
Maternity clothes: Still the same stuff. Although I plan on getting another pair or two of pants when we get our tax return money, score!

Stretch Marks: Well I think my belly button wants some because it's starting to look funny and darken up. I also found a couple more I think below my chest.
Sleep: Lately I can't seem to sleep more than about 4 hours but I finally slept a lot last night!
Best moment this week: Finding out today that everything is right on track and looking good!
Worst moment this week: Having trouble sleeping.
Movement: Here and there I feel popping. This next week I will probably feel it a lot more!

Food cravings:  None lately, luckily haha. Although the other night I had to get a candy bar...oops.
Belly Button (In or Out): Still in, but it's definitely starting to look funny. I'm sure it will poke out one day.
Gender: Healthy boy!!
Labor Signs: None yet!
What I am looking forward to: Another ultrasound Monday to double check measurements and the sex!
What I miss: Sleeping... a lot!


0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!