January 2, 2011

Itchy, Itchy, ITCHY!

Let me tell you, I have never in my life been so itchy as I was last night. The husband and I were sitting there, watching tv. Then BAM out of no where, my legs were on fire. I have never been so itchy in my life. I sat there and scratched them for what seemed like forever. Finally at some point, my husband yelled at me and told me to stop scratching. Of course I was too stubborn to listen. He ended up rubbing Cortizone creme on both of my legs. I guess I should have been happy though because both legs were red and had scratch marks all over. They even felt numb because of how much I scratched ha.

I haven't had many pregnancy symptoms but boy, if I keep itching like this, we will have some problems. I have been fine today so I think it was just a fluke thing. My belly is starting to itch here and there though. I can just see it now, once I get much bigger. I will need to stock up on Cortizone HA. 

All I can say is: BRING IT ON PREGNANCY.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!