January 21, 2011

Nineteen!

How far along: 19 weeks!
Total weight gain: Oh, hard telling, hopefully not much! We will see at my appointment next friday!
How big baby is: A mango! I like mangos lol. That's a whopping 6 in and 8.5 oz!! That's crazy our baby is already almost a foot long!
Maternity clothes: Still the same stuff, I need to get another pair of maternity jeans and a couple shirts ASAP!
Stretch Marks: No new ones found yet, but we shall see!
Sleep: I have been having trouble falling to sleep, but once that happens, I am fine.
Best moment this week: Finding out that we are having a baby boy!!
Worst moment this week: I had a horrible stomach bug and bad acid reflux!

Movement: A lot more movement now! Still slight flutters but I can tell!
Food cravings:  Nothing really lately...maybe fruit here and there.

Belly Button (In or Out): Still in, but it's not as far in as before.
Gender: Boyyyyyy.
Labor Signs: None luckily!
What I am looking forward to: Buy all the stuff we need for our boy!

What I miss: Sleeping... a lot!

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!