February 22, 2011

Another Idea!

Ok, so this is not really an idea BUT I am utterly excited about it! As you may (or may not...shame on you) know, I have been heavily involved in photography for as long as I can remember. I got even more into it when my dad got me my Canon a few years ago for Christmas. I suppose that was many, many years ago. However, it is still a champ and as lovely as ever. It is only showcasing my belly at the moment, but soon, very SOON I hope to start doing photos again of everything! I got to thinking about how all my friends are doing photography, or knitting/crocheting and I have nothing to do. I miss doing photography so badly and it has been a year or so, since I did a real day of photography. Here is my plan! I am almost done with my online class for my AA (with the pregnancy, I didn't know how I would handle it so I didn't want to take a class on campus). I have 3 or 4 weeks left and then I am DONE forever! Once it warms up, I want to get back into photography! I need to get better, I want to get better. I am currently looking for somewhere else to post my pictures, whether it is another site or an extra blog on here. I am not sure yet, ideas? I hate that I only have them on facebook, how lame! I will figure something out one day!

For now, check out the past pictures I have taken. ^^^^ Up there in the little tab marked 'my photography' go now! I mind you, I have no equipment of any kind, just my Canon and my photoshop (which I try not to edit pictures much if at all). Don't criticize me too harshly. ;)

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!