February 4, 2011

Day Twenty-Four

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change


I wish I could change parts of high school. I wish I could have kept in touch with more of my friends, I wish I would have worked a lot harder than I did (even though my grades were pretty good), and I wish I could have been more involved in things. Of course I was in band for 8 years (including the 4 years in high school), but that was the end of my involvement. I also participated in homecoming week, ALL week...but that is about it. I wish I could have done more activities and been involved in more 'groups.' In the end, I wouldn't change the friends I had or the classes I took, but I do wish I was more involved.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!