February 7, 2011

Day Twenty-Seven

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.


This is my dad and I right after Adam and I got married almost TWO years ago. Two, really? That's insane...any who! This guy raised me all by himself and he has given me everything. A car, a laptop, pets...everything. We go to the sand dunes together in Oregon and go camping. Of course now that I'm married we don't do any of that as much anymore. Plus now that I am pregnant, yeah right. He is supportive. He was happy with our marriage and he's happy now that I am pregnant. I don't know what I would have done without him!

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!