February 4, 2011

Twenty-One!!

How far along: 21 Weeks!
Total weight gain: I gained 3lbs my last monthly check up so i'm sure i've gained like a lb again. We will see, since I don't have a scale at home (probably a good thing).
How big baby is: A banana!! The average size is 10 1/2 inches long, 12.7 oz.

Maternity clothes: Still the same stuff...BUT we got our tax return money today so I plan on getting at least another pair of maternity pants and maybe a shirt! =]
Stretch Marks: AAHHH all over! Ok well I had stretchmarks before I was pregnant (from growing and being bigger) so I have red dots and marks start on TOP of those on the sides of my belly...
Sleep: I have been doing ok lately! Although I have only been sleeping 6-8 hours instead of like 10 HA.
Best moment this week: Getting our tax return money!
Worst moment this week: I don't really have one HA.
Movement: He's been moving like crazy!
Food cravings:  Fruit and chocolate! I love fruit as is, but this pregnancy has made it worse HA... and I made brownies since I wanted chocolate badly, oops.
Belly Button (In or Out): Still in, but it's definitely starting to look funny. I'm sure it will poke out one day.
Gender: Still a baby boyyyy. =]
Labor Signs: None yet!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery set up! My dad got us a crib/mattress/changing table set for Christmas and it's been in boxes ever since HA.
What I miss: Fitting in my clothes! I wish I had more maternity clothes lol.


**No pictures this week, since I only take them every other week**

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!