February 18, 2011

Twenty-Three Weeks!

How far along: 23 Weeks!
Total weight gain: We will see next friday!

How big baby is: A papaya!
Average baby is about 11 inches and 12-20 oz. Holy Cow!!
Maternity clothes:
I currently sport two pairs of maternity pants and a couple maternity shirts. I still need more!

Stretch Marks: Still finding new spots here and there over my old stretchmarks (from being bigger).

Sleep: I've been having trouble lately but not too bad.

Best moment this week: Feeling Liam move so much!

Worst moment this week: Bickering with the husband.

Movement: I feel him all the time!

Food cravings:  Nothing lately.

Belly Button (In or Out): Still in, but it looks a little funny.

Gender: Still boyyyy.

Labor Signs: None yet!

What I am looking forward to: Feeling real kicks and punches, surprisingly haha. I still only get weird twitches.

What I miss: Being more flexible. It's hard to do anything now ha.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!