February 11, 2011

Twenty-Two Weeks!

How far along: 22 Weeks!
Total weight gain: We will see at the end of the month. I've gained 13lbs so far, but i'm sure i've gained another 1lb this week.
How big baby is: A spaghetti squash! Average size is about 11 inches long and about 1 pound! Maternity clothes: I currently sport two pairs of maternity pants and a couple maternity shirts. I still need more!
Stretch Marks: ALL over ha! I have the famous 'pregnancy line' too... the linea nigra.
Sleep: I've been sleeping about 6-8 hours a night, so not bad.
Best moment this week: Feeling Liam move so much!
Worst moment this week: Bickering with the husband.
Movement: I feel him all the time!
Food cravings:  Nothing lately, although today I REALLY want Ihop.
Belly Button (In or Out): Still in, but it looks a little funny.
Gender: Our baby boyyyy.
Labor Signs: None yet!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling real kicks and punches, surprisingly haha. I will only get weird twitches/flutters.
What I miss: Being more flexible. It's hard to do anything now ha.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!