March 25, 2011

28 Weeks; Helloooo Third Trimester

How far along: 28!!!
Total weight gain: 23lbs so far; can't believe I gained 6lbs this last month. :(
How big baby is: He's about the size of a chinese cabbage; average baby is two and a quarter pounds and 14.8 inches..CRAZY.
Maternity clothes:
Same old same old. I need at least one more pair of jeans asap though.
Stretch Marks: I'm pretty sure I found more, but nothing is new there.
Sleep: I've been having trouble falling asleep and getting comfy enough.
Best moment this week: Feeling Liam move/kick so much. It makes me happy.
Worst moment this week: Lack of sleep.
Movement: He moves/kicks ALLLLL the time now. =] LOVE it.

Food cravings:
Fruit, fruit and more FRUIT! =]
Belly Button (In or Out): In! Although it's trying to be an outie.
Gender: Our Mr!

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks for sure here and there.
What I am looking forward to: Hearing back about my glucose test; hopefully good news!
What I miss: Being able to walk more; I get worn out now!


Feeling huge ha
 

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!