March 17, 2011

AA Is MINE!

I just want to quickly update all my lovely followers on the fact that Heleen is now back on board!! I just finished my final test for my online class so as long as I do ok on that and my final essay, I should end up with an A or B in the class I hope. This means an AA degree will soon be MINE. I don't technically graduate until spring (because I turned in the graduation packet too late for this qtr oops)... BUT I shall be done with classes. Now I can get my life back and be able to post and such again YAY. I need to keep this blog entertaining after all!


Has anyone else accomplished anything lately?

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!