March 9, 2011

I'm a Human Punching Bag

So I went to this ultrasound workshop thing today at my dr's office. There were a few patients that came in at a time and they had 'students' doing the actual ultrasound to learn more about how to do the ultrasounds on expecting mothers (don't worry, a REAL tech was in there helping). Anyway, it was really neat because I learned tons about the whole procedure and what they actually have to do to get the certain measurements and such, since normally the tech just does their own thing. I also learned that Liam is head down, which explains why he is kicking me where he is haha. I'm really bummed though. It didn't turn out like I thought. They made it sound like we had three different machines and we would get lots of pictures. Well, they had one machine for each person and I only got one picture. :( I guess Liam is just way too active haha. BUTTT I can say that I got to see Liam for like a full hour on the monitor! haha. I loved it. I saw him wave and he was moving all over the place. He pretty much used my uterus as a punching bag too, which was weird to see heh. Oh and he totally kept flashing us his 'goods' so he is a boy for sure. I loved seeing him move so much, but I REALLY wish my husband was there to see it all. Especially since I didn't really get any pictures. Oh well though I guess. It was still a cool experience because it was totally free and everyone was super nice. Plus there were goodies, including water, chocolate, and FRUIT (I loveeeee fruit). =]

I hope everyone else is doing well! I'm sorry for posting so much about the baby lately, but that's all that's been going on in my life lately haha. I need to have something else to update on one of these days.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, expecting mothers are supposed to talk about there babies all the time! When my sister was pregnant I would practically go running to her tummy every time my nephew kicked (he was a bit lazy so it wasn't that much!).

    Glad to hear he is healthy and active!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha very true, I just don't want that to be the ONLY thing I talk about, just maybe 90% ;) haha. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!