March 7, 2011

A little MIA.

Sorry about that everyone. I've been spending time with the husband since he's always working all week. I didn't even get some of my book read for my class, oops. Guess that's what I shall be doing later. Anyway, you haven't missed much. Although I FINALLY felt our baby from the outside, a little nudge. Hopefully my husband can feel soon!! That's my big milestone for the week. I'm just waiting for Wednesday to be here because I have this ultrasound workshop at my OB office...pretty excited!! I'll update that later. Oh! AND I have just this week and next week left of my final class. WOO PARTY! I will finally have my AA after this. Unfortunately that means I have an essay AND final due this friday I think. Hopefully I wont go MIA though...but after that I'll be on here more!

On a new note... I got yet another award thanks to Rhaissa!
When you get this award you state 5 amazing things about you.
  1. I have had my license for about 5 1/2 years now and have only been in one accident (stupid people rear-ended me in high school).
  2. My middle name is Perris (like Paris - not sure how I got that as a middle name ha).
  3. I am black, white and native american (Ogallala Sioux).
  4. If I wasn't married with a child on the way, I would probably spend all day reading books and surfing online.
  5. I love the idea of being a stay at home mom, so Liam wont have to be bouncing from place to place.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!