March 11, 2011

Oh Week 26! =]

How far along: 26 Weeks!  Yeah! 
Total weight gain: We shall find out the 25th (I only get weighed when I go to my OB). Aiming to not gain too much this month.
How big baby is: About the size of an English hothouse cucumber! Average baby is about 14 inches long and about a 1 2/3 pounds! He's getting to be a big boy!
Maternity clothes:
Same old same old.
Stretch Marks: I haven't really been paying attention lately, although I am sure I have more ha.
Sleep: I need more of it! That's for sure.
Best moment this week: Finally having my husband being able to feel his kicks.
Worst moment this week: Back pain!! :(
Movement: He is starting to kick/punch me like crazy! I have figured out the most part that he is most active around whenever I wake up (usually 8ish) to the afternoon around 2pm-ish.

Food cravings: Nothing lately.
Belly Button (In or Out): Still in! My husband says the area around it looks like the end of a balloon hahaha.
Gender: Definitely our baby boy!
Labor Signs: No BH or anything yet, but sometimes I do feel cramping for a second.
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully having my husband feel Liam move more, I love how excited he got.
What I miss: Being able to do things easier..it's hard to bed down or walk for long periods of time.


26 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love baby bumps. (Not enough to invade people's space and start rubbing it.) I am also in love with your jacket-y thing. I have some, but I love the stripes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you! I'm glad I look pregnant now and not just 'fat' HA. I love this shirt, but it's getting too short. I think I accidently shrunk it the first time I washed it (hang dry it from now on)...oh well, i'll just need to get another ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!