March 18, 2011

Twenty-Seven!

How far along: 27 weeks woo.
Total weight gain: We shall find out next Friday (I only get weighed when I go to my OB).
How big baby is: Liam is about the size of a head of cauliflower. Average size of a baby is two pounds and about 14 1/2 inches long with legs extended.
Maternity clothes:
Same old same old. I DID buy two cheap t-shirts though because I need more!
Stretch Marks: Oh there are more on my stomach. :(
Sleep: I feel like I haven't been getting enough, but oh well.
Best moment this week: Feeling Liam move/kick so much. It makes me happy.
Worst moment this week: Back pain..and at some point this week I got a charlie horse ha.
Movement: He moves/kicks ALLLLL the time now. =] LOVE it.

Food cravings:
Fruit, fruit and more FRUIT!
Belly Button (In or Out): In! I don't think it will pop out.
Gender: Our Mr!

Labor Signs: Not sure but I have been feeling some weird fullness/tightening below my belly button. BH perhaps? maybe.
What I am looking forward to: Third trimester!
What I miss: Being able to walk more; I get worn out now!

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!