April 8, 2011

Holy Cow, Thirty Weeks!

How far along: The big 3-0
Total weight gain: 23lbs so far :( I wont know anymore until my next appointment in 2 weeks.
How big baby is: He is about the size of a head of cabbage; average baby is about 15.7 inches long and almost 3 pounds!
Maternity clothes:
I got a new pair of pants the other week AND found a shirt for my baby shower.
Stretch Marks: The ones I have are getting darker on the tips...
Sleep: I am doing ok, but we will see how that goes ha

Best moment this week: Saw Liam kick at the remote on my belly hahaha.
Worst moment this week: Lack of sunshine, BUT it is here today!!
Movement: He is going constantly! I don't think he does at night though...or I sleep through it!
Food cravings:
Still fruitttt.
Belly Button (In or Out): Still in! I don't think it will pop out, but it's trying.
Gender: Our baby boy!
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks for sure here and there and lately and round ligament pain boo.
What I am looking forward to: Picking up the last of the big stuff for the nursery (dresser and glider) on Sunday!!
What I miss: Being able to walk more; I can't do it anymore.



0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!