April 1, 2011

Twenty-Nine Weeks!!

How far along: 29!
Total weight gain: 23lbs so far :( I wont know anymore until my next appointment in four weeks.
How big baby is: He's about the size of a
butternut squash; average baby is 2 1/2 pounds and a tad over 15 inches long. I can't believe how big he is getting!!
Maternity clothes:
Same old, although I got a new pair of jeans YES. I needed them bad haha.
Stretch Marks: The ones I have are getting darker on the tips...
Sleep: I can't seem to sleep enough. :(
Best moment this week: Feeling Liam move/kick so much. It makes me happy.
Worst moment this week: Lack of sleep.
Movement: He moves/kicks ALLLLL the time now. LOVE it.

Food cravings:
Lately fruit or chocolate ha.
Belly Button (In or Out): In! Although it's trying to be an outie and is looking really weird ha.
Gender: Mr. Liam Oden.

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks for sure here and there and lately, some pain 'down there' getting my body ready ugh.
What I am looking forward to: Hearing back about my glucose test; still haven't heard anything so maybe that means I am in the clear!
What I miss: Being able to walk more; I get worn out now!

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!