May 15, 2011

Get To Know Me.







1. have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself? 
Yes I have, when the husband was deployed.
  
2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?   
I would rather not go through either one haha.

3. have you made summer vacation plans?   
HA nope. Well, aside from Liam being here.  

4. what's your favorite accessory?   
My rings.  

5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party?
I wish haha. I love surprise parties.  

6. are you friends with your neighbors? 
HA nope; maybe one day when we own a house.  

7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater?   
Fast Five!  

8. what's your favorite food network show?  
Anything dealing with Cakes hahah.

3 comments:

  1. Love cakes! I have been looking forward to cake tasting since the day I got engaged! lol Congrats on your baby! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to see fast five! Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Fast Five haha. Out of all of them, I thought it was the most 'adventurous' and the most destructive.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!