May 20, 2011

36 Weeks!

How far along: 36 weeks!
Total weight gain: 34lbs so far (check up tuesday so we will see)
How big baby is: He is about the size of
a crenshaw melon; about 6 pounds and 18 1/2 inches long.
Maternity clothes: Same old same old!
Stretch Marks: I feel like I see more every time I look in the mirror. =/
Sleep: Been having trouble falling asleep but once that happens I am good.
Best moment this week: I found a boppy at a baby consignment shop for $10 WIN (normally like $25).
Worst moment this week: Back pain in epic proportions. :(
Movement: He has calmed down a bit, but still moves a lot.
Food cravings:
Nothing really, surprisingly.
Belly Button (In or Out): Still in!
Gender: Our handsome!
Labor Signs: Oh the usual round ligament pain and HOLY COW pushing on my bladder..and now back pain.
What I am looking forward to: I'll be full term next week so game on!
What I miss: Being able to sleep anyway I want and to fall asleep easily.

2 comments:

  1. wooo hoo!! Getting so close!! Sleeping is so hard, especially towards the end of pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! Just add my back pain to that and I didn't get to sleep until 1am last night lol. Oh well, small price to pay. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!