May 22, 2011

Want to Know Me?

I ALMOST FORGOT! haha I can't believe it's sunday!




1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?
Read a good book or cuddle up next to my husband.

2. what time do you go to bed?
When Adam has to work - usually somewhere around 9-10pm. Otherwise around 11pm.

3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
None

4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
HA yeah right. I don't believe in any of that stuff. Silly people!

5. what's your beauty obssesion?
Lipgloss from bath and body works ;)

6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
That's a tough one. I honestly couldn't tell you haha...especially since I wear whatever is comfy or appealing to me. I don't focus on brands.

7. what's your summer must have?
Flip flops!

8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
HA no. I should, but I just kind of make whatever sounds good that night.

1 comment:

  1. Flips flops are definitely a Summer must have!

    Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!