May 11, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} what profession have you always admired?
Doctors for sure. Sometimes they mess up, but no one is perfect. However, from all the times they have saved my dad's life, I could not be more grateful.

{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
That is a very good question. I'm sure it would involve something about 'crazy' since my life is insane lately.

{three} how far do you commute to work?
I don't work haha. I'm a stay at home wife and soon to be mom. :) Although I did have college and that was 'work' to me... but my college is literally right down the road. It would take maybe 2 minutes haha.

{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
Detached.

{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
Only if they are half popped or else they are too hard.

{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
I don't think I have ever received anything too strange...

{seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
All those shows I grew up with as a kid. You know - Hey Arnold, Aahh Real Monsters, Doug hahahah.

{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?
Our baby boy! Still have some stuff to get for him...and then eventually a new bed.

{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?
I already do photography but I would like to get into that more. Other than that, maybe something else artsy. I love crafts!

{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
Never really. I used to when I would go clubbing or something, but not much anymore.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!