June 21, 2011

Disappointing Appointment

Well my appointment today went ok, but not as well as I hoped. I got my NST done and that took 45mins or so because he was being stubborn at first, but they said that looked ok. Then I got the AFI or whatever to look at the amniotic fluid. My level was 11 and he said that was good too. He checked me and my cervix is a little thinned out, but I'm not dilated at all. :( I go in again Friday for another appointment to do it all over again. I'm hoping Liam will come on his own but it doesn't look like it. Fingers crossed though! He wont let me go past 42 weeks and usually induces around 41-41 1/2 weeks and i'll be 41 weeks friday so maybe next week if nothing happens..who knows.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!