June 17, 2011

The End... Hopefully.

Hopefully this is the final week of me posting this!!!

How far along: 40 weeks, wow!
Total weight gain: 48lbs so far eek.
How big baby is: He is about the size of a watermelon; average is 7 1/2lbs and 20 inches long (though i'm sure Liam is bigger than 7lbs ha).
Maternity clothes: Same old same old!
Stretch Marks: I haven't noticed any extras.
Sleep: Getting comfy and falling asleep has sucked!
Best moment this week: I've been getting tons of sleep.
Worst moment this week: I have been needing to stay up late before I can get tired enough to pass out.
Movement: He has calmed down a bit, but still moves a lot.
Food cravings:
Nothing really, surprisingly.
Belly Button (In or Out): Forever in!
Gender: Our lil Mr.
Labor Signs: I get some horrible pains down there from time to time but that's about it.
What I am looking forward to: He will be here any day now!
What I miss: Being able to sleep however and being comfy!




2 comments:

  1. I love the comparison :) eeek! Any day now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40 weeks! It's time for the little guy to make his exit! :-) Hopefully you'll get to meet your little guy really soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!