June 7, 2011

I'm Versatile!

I normally don't post more than once, but I got a comment from a blogger;
Lindsey over at Surprisingly Sweet who gave me an award!!


Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
2. Tell us seven things about yourself.
3. Award 15 or 16 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!

Seven Things About Me

1. I tend to be the quiet/shy one when I first meet someone, but talking to me online you would never know such a thing.

2. I am obsessed with all types of crime shows; all the CSI's, Criminal Minds, etc...

3. Cooking and baking is fun to me, but I hate the end product because I love to eat it! That and I have yet to master cooking multiple things at once without freaking out haha.

4. I played clarinet from 5th-12th grade (pep, marching, concert and even jazz), yet it now collects dust at my dad's house. I miss it a lot, but I don't see myself playing it outside of school bands.

5. Western Washington has been my home my whole life. I have never lived everywhere else! However, I would love to live in Oregon if I had to move.

6. When I was in 3rd grade, I played softball for one season and then quit because I couldn't hit the ball and our team never won a game HA.

7. Growing up, I was the type of person who never wanted to date or marry someone in the military because I get attached easily and don't do well with separation. Now look at me! I would never change a thing with my husband.

And now the bloggers I am passing the award to:

I am cheating and not doing this :( Unless I stumble upon blogs here and there...THEN I will add some lovely blogs!

1 comment:

  1. I played softball for one season in 8th grade. They stuck me in left field where the ball never went. lol Once I got to high school I tried a different spring sport.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!