June 8, 2011

It's That Time Again



{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
None yet; I was supposed to be a maid of honor but that friendship ended...


{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
My husband and I just lay there and watch tv or see each other for a few minutes.


{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
EUROPEEEE. I want to go soooo bad. Mostly Western Europe; Italy, France, all those cool places.


{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Camping or walking trails! My dad and I used to go camping a lot every summer. I miss it!


{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I wanted to be a vet, but of course that didn't happen. I hate science and all that, but I love animals. Now that I am older, I want to be a professional photographer. It's a dream, but who knows if it will ever become reality.


{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A very deep, jetted tub, a huge kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and a nice big yard ((we live in an apartment haha)).


{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Probably just left over chili since the husband is working late all week.


{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
I'm sure (unless we had plans) that the husband and I would just be sitting here watching tv or a movie.


{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
Our apartment pays for utilities so we don't pay water.


{ten} what do you do to relax?
Just sit on the couch or lay in bed and watch tv, a movie, or read a book.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!