June 7, 2011

Waiting Game

I forgot to update this morning!! What a bad blogger I am. Anyway, I had my doctors appointment this morning. As you may or may not know, everyone has been saying how big of a baby Liam seems to be. I had my ultrasound last week and well it shows that he is not as big as everyone thinks (go figure). My dr said that as long as things go smoothly, we will try for a vaginal birth WOOO. I don't have anything against C-sections or anything. I don't mind surgery or anything either, but I would rather do it vaginally. It seems more 'personal' and 'intimate' to me, if that makes sense? Any who - He said that everything looks good but he is still 'floating' so he has not moved down into position. At least he is still head down though, that's all I care about. I know that some do not engage until labor so we will see! I just feel like he will be late. I would loveee to have him this week or early next but babies will do what they want ha. I know, everyone is telling me "he will come when he is ready" but sometimes I hate that! I know he will and there is nothing wrong with wanting him early. I am past the full term mark so he would be fine and we have everything ready for him. I even put the car seat base in my car!! I HAVE been feeling a lot of pressure lately though so that's better than nothing. Come on Liam!!


I forgot to share this picture with you all! The husband and I went on a little trail down to the 'beach' area this last weekend because it was really hot out. Anyway - I shall show you how awesome of a trooper I am! Over 38 weeks and I can do this! haha
Trail down to the 'beach'
Soaking my feet since it was hot

2 comments:

  1. I am passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you!

    http://surprisingly-sweet.blogspot.com/2011/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Hopefully Liam will come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thank you! =] I hope he comes soon too haha.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!