July 7, 2011

Check Her Out!!

Since I have nothing to really write about today, I invite you all to check out my friend Amelie over at Football, Glitter and Cheese. She is a really good friend of mine and doesn't have any followers. Similar to her blog title, she is completely random and HILARIOUS. She seriously cracks me up. She writes about everything from football, to cheese, to online dating, to her perfumes (since she works in a perfume shop). None the less, check her out and spread the word around! She deserves you awesome readers and you will NOT be disappointed...so click below and get to reading!!


FGC

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!