July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth!

First off, I can't believe it's even July already. Seriously, where did the year go? We had no plans for today. It consisted of hanging out with our little one. We did manage to run to the store though! It was our first real outing as a family ha. Liam did SO good too; he was asleep the whole entire time. I can't get over how cute he is. Being a mama is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me. I just love seeing my husband around him too, it lights up my world. Even though we have no plans today, all I need is these two guys. What else is better than lounging around at home with them and watching movies? Seems like a pretty good 4th of July to me. 

our outing!


I hope everyone else is having a good day!

1 comment:

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!