July 9, 2011

In The Swing Of Things...

I know that recently having Liam has changed things a lot. However, I still want to get back into how things used to be. I love this little guy to death, but sometimes I like when he sleeps a lot lol. This morning, my husband got caught up on sleep and I took care of the little one (since I got enough sleep for once). After a while, I went into the living room. Guess what I did! I caught up on a couple shows and even cleaned the kitchen. I did the dishes and cleaned up the counter tops. It was nice to get back to my old self a little. I'm trying not to over-do it though since I still need to recover from my C-section. I went to my dr yesterday though and things look good (I shall update tomorrow since it will be two weeks postpartum). 

Anyway, Liam is still sleeping. I woke up Adam about an hour ago and he took a shower and got ready. I actually cuddled with him for a few minutes. I forgot how much I missed that. We definitely need to do that more and just spend time together. We realized that we don't see each other as much anymore. By 'see,' I don't mean in the same room or whatever. What I mean is cuddling, hanging out, talking, one on one time. We love Liam though and I know that after a while he will sleep more and more without waking up as much. I know that he will be on a better 'schedule' soon and then we can get our 'us' time back. 

Let me tell you though - this little guy is worth the sleepless nights, the many diaper changes and feedings; all of the no time to ourselves and the random schedule shifts. He is worth it all!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your bundle of joy!! Things will never be the same :) I have 4 from 16-6. Take it slow, don't need to worry about weight right away. It will go in time. If you nurse, then it will burn faster. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment. I appreciate it! Enjoy your baby!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!