July 13, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday Is Back!



{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
'How To Love' by Lil Wayne HA.
 
{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
Weight lifting! I was in body conditioning for two years in high school. I miss it.
 
{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Bus; thus why I drive my car everywhere.
 
{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
Being 21 isn't bad. I am out of the partying stage since I did that when I was younger (not gonna lie)...but so far, this age is good.
 
{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
I'm usually online or I catch up on my shows. I don't get as much alone time with Liam here now.
 
{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
Not having to care about anything. The most I had to care about was school. Now I have bills, chores, Liam, my marriage; so much is going on.
 
{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?
Probably when I found out I was in labor!
 
{eight} what was the first thing you bought with your own money when you were young?
Candy I am sure lol.
 
{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
December and July. I am mixed. December because of my birthday and Christmas. Plus I love snow (just not when I have to drive in it or if it snows a LOT)... Then there is July; I loveee fireworks and summer. Plus it's not the hottest month (August is) and July 4th is when I met my husband (well, didn't know at the time ha).
 
{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
That is a good question and I honestly can't answer that at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Being in labor would make me nervous too! Happy to see your back to wee bit wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!