August 15, 2011

10 Day You Challenge - 9 loves


Day two : Nine Loves
 
[One] I LOVE my husband. We have our ups and downs, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

[Two] I LOVE our baby boy. He is our whole world and just looking at him makes my heart melt every time.

[Three] I LOVE blogging. I wish I could do it daily and meet more followers, but it still lets me get stuff out there and is a way to open up.


[Four] I LOVE photography. I wish I had fancy cameras and equipment, but my Canon still helps me with my passion. One day I will be a pro ;)

[Five]
I LOVE driving with my windows down in the summer and loud music blasting.

[Six] I LOVE meeting new people. I tend to be super shy but I love getting out there and meeting new people, meeting new friends.

[Seven]
I LOVE living in Washington. A lot of people hate the weather but I am used to it. The scenery and things to do are worth it. Only here will you find beaches, mountains, lakes, rivers, green plants... haha.

[Eight]
I LOVE Mustangs and the newer Camaro's. If I could own one of those (or both), I would be in heaven.

[Nine]
I LOVE my closer friends (including those whom I haven't met in person yet). I have lost some friends here and there, but my closer ones are here to stay. Without them, I don't know where I would be! They are amazing.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!