August 20, 2011

Day Four: Seven Wants
[One] A new phone; mine's about dead. My plan needs to be up already!!

[Two] My car to be paid off. We have about a year left of payments maybe.

[Three] Tinted windows; my car is white and it would look amazing. Plus I don't want creepers seeing my child haha.

[Four] A house; I like our apartment but it's time for a house. We're saving up though so one of these days!

[Five]
To travel western Europe! I have always wanted to go over there and explore.

[Six] For people to mind their own business. Just because I have a son now, doesn't mean we can be friends. Especially those who NEVER talked to me back in high school.

[Seven] To win the lotto would be awesome ;)

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!