August 3, 2011

Wee-Bit!



{one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?
Being so free and careless. These days I worry ALL THE TIME about everything and it stresses me out sometimes.



{two} what was your favorite (+ least favorite) subject in school?
I loved English because I was good at it. I would have said band and body conditioning but those aren't really 'subjects' haha. My least favorite would have been Science and math booo haha.



{three} do you remember your first love?
My ex, oh boy. I thought I was in love but I don't really think I was. I think I just liked the idea of it with him. If you don't count him, my husband would be mine. ;)



{four} what one pet would you love to have?
PENGUIN duhh! Anyone who knows me would agree lol.



{five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?
I HATE traffic. I lived in the country mostly, but live more in the city now. I like in between. Not too far in country, but not smack in the middle of the city.



{six} what do you love about blogging?
I love getting out what is in my head and of course YOU followers! I love meeting new people through this.



{seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?
Facebook haha.



{eight} will you or have you joined google+?
I would have joined but the 'capacity is exceeded' right now. My husband invited me.



{nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
That is sooo hard. During the summer, I love fruity/clean scents. Durring fall, pumpkin or other baking goods by far!



{ten} how would you describe your style?
Comfy. I don't really have a style. I just wear jeans and a shirt ha.

1 comment:

  1. A penguin would be AWESOME! Love your blog!

    Just stopping by from Wee-Bit Wednesday.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!