September 17, 2011

Grandpa and Liam

I would just like to say that I LOVE seeing my dad with Liam. He is just so cute when he tries to talk to him and hold him haha. He actually only really holds him if I need to do something real fast and can't or don't want to set him down. I think he might feel weird, just because my half brother and half sister both have children, but they are all older. I mean years and years old. Not little babies like Liam. Today I went down to visit my friend and I stopped to see my dad before I came home. Seeing him with Liam makes me happy. He tries to make him smile and talk. He even got Liam to giggle a little, it was amazing. It's funny to think that when I first got pregnant, I was a little hesitant to even tell my dad. Now look at him! He is one proud grandpa.

I think it is cute to see ANY of the grandparents with him. I just love seeing the interaction haha.

My dad holding Liam for the first time, the day after I had him.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!