September 12, 2011

Sorry...

I am sorry for the leave of absence. It might be a little while unless I have free time. I am currently sick with...something. I have that type of cough where my throat AND chest hurts. Also, my husband is having surgery thursday, so I will be helping him more I'm sure. Hang in there and i'll try to post when I can!

P.S. Liam is doing great! I think he is teething though since starting a week or so ago, he started chewing/sucking on his hands and drooling like a fool haha. No signs of pain though so that's good. =]


EDIT: Turns out I guess Adam doesn't have hernias. He just has a tear that will heal on it's own and does NOT have to have surgery... AND has a four day weekend lol.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!