November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Getting enough sleep.

I haven't been able to wake up rested the past couple of weeks, between taking the husband to work and Liam being fussier than normal (I think he has been sick). However, we didn't wake up for the day until 8:45am today! It felt amazing. I probably could have slept longer ha. I'm so glad Liam sleeps all night, except once or twice to eat and then he goes right back to sleep. He is such an easy baby most of the time and I don't want to get my hopes up, but he is! I love him so much and I am glad he pretty much goes to sleep with us. I have had it pretty easy with sleep. In the very beginning it still wasn't too bad, although I didn't get as much. I hate when people ask if he is letting me sleep or if I can take a nap with him. I would rather clean or have 'me' time while he naps. So I am so glad to have a restful nights sleep so I don't have to worry about that.

What are you loving today?

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!