December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!

I can't believe this year is over. It was a whirlwind and frankly, it went a bit too fast. I still can't believe Liam is here and we have our own little family now. That has been the highlight of my year. I have met and lost so many friends this year as well. Quite a few have also moved away. I became closer with quite a few, which I don't know what I would do without them. Even those who don't live near me, those are some of my closest friends. I have managed to keep my blog going, with a few small breaks here and there. I am so glad I have all you followers, you're amazing. To think I started with zero ha.

Here are some of my favorite posts to highlight the year:
A Letter To My Husband - I was doing some sort of blog hop for that.
Seahawks Game Vs. The Saints - We ended up going to one the best games ever!
A Story On How We Met - For a Valentine's Day link up (was nice to think back).
Our Anniversary - It was early due to the Army taking my husband lol
Liam's Finished Nursery - Took forever, but looking at it just makes me happy.
Liam's Birth Story - Without a doubt the best part of this year!
The Start of Our Paleo Diet - It helped me get down to my pre-pregnancy weight.
First Halloween Here and Here - Some of my ultimate favorite pictures of Liam, ever.
Uproar Fest - Seeing some of my favorite rock bands was AMAZING.
First Christmas - I love having holiday's with my little family.

I had so many more I wanted to add, but I think that is good enough haha. I'm excited to see what happens in 2012! Oh and join in on the new year, new follower blog hop madness. Click below!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi and thank you for following my blog. Most of all, thank you so much for linking up your blog to the New Year New Followers blog hop. :)

    Your little man Liam is so adorable! I am looking forward to reading more of your blog updates about him.

    Happy New Year!

    Nancy
    The Chrancy Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you! =] I love finding new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!