December 20, 2011

Steals and Deal


What a great idea from Megan, from The Corral Connection.
Fee free to show us all your steals and deals!


All of this was worth about $50 and I paid $18. It might be my best yet. It's random stuff, but I was super excited for the baby food. Thank you Albertsons for your twice the value (ttv) coupons, which double any manufacture coupon up to a dollar. Also, they had a deal if you got two things of applesauce, you got a thing of juice free. Some good deals, even without doublers, just normal coupons...although all mine were with doublers ha. I did 3 different transactions. 

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!