January 20, 2012

Steals and Deals #8


Our power is back on! The lack of power didn't stop me though! I had to go formula for Liam anyway so I picked up a few things. Usually it's just me or my son is with me. This time my husband was with me. I was at Safeway this time around and my husband saw it drop half the price from the club card alone. Then he saw it drop half again from my coupons. Needless to say, he thinks it's the coolest thing and knows now that I do good! This is all worth $42 and I spent $12.




Let me break it down for you:

Fruit by the Foot - $2.99
On sale for $0.99 (must by 4+)
$0.50/2 = $0.74 each

Trix - $3.69
On sale for $1.99 with in-ad coupon
$1/2 = $1.49 each

Honey Bunches of Oats - $4.29 
On sale for $1.99 with in-ad coupon
$1/1 = $0.99 each

Ritz Crackers - $4.29
On sale Buy 1 Get 1 Free
$1/2 = $3.29 for both
 
Nature Valley Granola Bars - $3.49
On sale for $1.77 with in-ad coupon
$1.77 (used all my coupons weeks priar)

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!