January 27, 2012

Tag! You're It!

I love things like this! My friend Ashley over at Celebrating Life as an Army Wife tagged me in this. I am not sure if anyone tagged at the end will do it, but here it is! Oh and even if you weren't tagged, go ahead and do it! I wanted to choose everyone to be tagged ha.

The Rules
1. You must post the rules (and link up who tagged you).
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

11 Facts About Me
1. Secretly, I kind of want to move if my husband stays in the Army. I would hate to leave the state I have been born and raised in (especially since I am so close with my dad), but I have always wanted to travel and see other places!

2. I am left handed.

3. I am shy in person when I first meet someone, but you would never know that if you talked to me online.

4. I grew up a tomboy up through freshman year in high school. Now I look back and think that is dumb; all I want to do is dress up sometime and have that big fancy wedding with a dress that we never had.

5. My most favorite thing to do is either taking pictures or read; wish I had more time for both.

6. I have a huge family; a brother and sister on my dad's side and six brothers on my mom's side.

7. Which brings me to the fact that I would hate having a big family. I want 2 children, 3 max.

8. If I could eat Reeses all day, every day and not gain a pound, I seriously would (favorite candy ever).

9. I love baking, but I never do it because then I ended up eating it all.

10. I drive a little Kia Spectra, but I would rather own a truck (stupid gas prices ruin that).

11. My middle name is Perris (like Paris, France).

 My Questions from Ashley:
1. What is something you're known for?
I am known for being artistic and shy. That's what I was like in high school ha.
 
2. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would you pick?
Penguin or Chinchilla! I have wanted a chinchilla for ages and penguins; they are just my favorite animal ever. If I could, I would be like Jim Carrey on 'Mr. Poppers Penguins' HA. 

3. Where is your favorite place to be?
At the ocean. There is something so calming about the sand on my feet and the waves breaking. I love it.

4. Are you as addicted to Pinterest as I am?
I haven't had an invite yet but I am sure I would be!

5. What was the best movie you saw in 2011?
I don't honestly remember all the movies I saw last year. Maybe 'I Am Number Four'; that was a fantastic movie. I have the worst memory ever though.

6. Something you are craving right now?
 I would LOVE to have Chipotle. I don't remember the last time I had that.


7. If you could take a trip anywhere, where would it be?
That's easy - Europe! I have always wanted to travel around there, especially Western Europe; Paris, England, Italy...

8. What is one childish but fun thing you still do to this day?
I like to pretend the shopping cart is a race car... I like to hop on and coast it or drift around corners. I blame it on entertaining Liam ;)

9. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
Some older guy (probably 70-80) opened the door for my friend and I, after saying that two beautiful ladies should always have the door opened hahaha.

10. If you could be a superhero (superman, batman, storm) which one would you be?
That is a tough one, but classic Spiderman I think. Swinging from place to place? Come on, that would be awesome.

11.  What are you looking forward to this year?
I am looking forward to seeing Liam grow more and hopefully becoming a better me by getting into better shape! Bring on summer!

My Questions for You:
1. If you could meet anyone famous (dead or alive), who would it be?

2. What song best describes you?

3. If you could go back to high school days, would you change anything? If so, what would you change and why?

4. What was the most terrifying moment of your life so far?

5. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a certain celebrity?

6. Do you believe that honesty is always best?

7. What is one thing that makes you unique?

8. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

9. What are your guilty pleasure tv shows?

10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?

11. What is your favorite holiday?

Tag! You're It!
Kiranda @ Mommyhood

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!