February 26, 2012

Chicken Sausage and Noodles


To answer your question, yes this does taste as good as it looks haha. What you see here is a mixture of homemade egg noodles (Reames Homestyle), some Chicken Sausage (Bistro Sensations: Spinach With Mozzarella) and some zucchini. I didn't really follow a recipe. I made the noodles as directed, while sautéing the sausage and zucchini in a bit of olive oil. After the noodles were done, I decided that it needed a little something because they were bland. I added some spices and chicken broth to the noodles, then thickened it up with flour. I think it worked out well. It was so good, I can't wait to make it again one day. Even if you don't make something like this (regular noodles would have been delish), then the chicken sausage alone is amazing. They have a few other 'flavors' as well. They may not sound that great (even though I think they do), but they compliment well. Highly recommended! I got the noodles at Safeway and the sausage at Walmart.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!