February 20, 2012

The Vow


I finally got to see this yesterday! I absolutely LOVED it too. I don't know if it was because I am married and a sap, or just because of the acting. I love Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum. I think they made a great pair too. I don't want to give anything away, so I wont say too much. If you haven't seen or anything, it's about how Rachel looses her memory and Channing has to basically make her fall in love again. My friend thought it was good, but not as great as she thought, but she still liked it. On the plus side, who doesn't like to see Channing Tatum ;) haha. If you love 'chick flicks' or love stories then I bet you will like this. Since I'm married, I can only imagine what it would be like if I lost my memory and didn't know my husband, or vice verse. However, it isn't all sad. There were surprisingly a lot of funny parts, which I am glad. I thought it was all serious and sad, but I am glad there were some humorous parts.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!