March 14, 2012

Big Changes Coming..

We have been waiting to hear some pretty big news. My husband will no longer be in the Army here real soon. This is a good thing, but I know it will take time to get used to. I always told myself I never wanted to be with someone in the Army. Now that we have been together almost 4 years now and married for almost 3 years, not having that Army life will be weird. I am not going to lie about that. There are a lot of good to come from it though. No more missing any holidays, not being able to plan things, not missing anything about Liam's life, no crazy hours where he is hardly home or not home at all and best of all, NO MORE DEPLOYMENTS. He was supposed to leave soon for 9 months so this hit just in time. We have already been through one deployment almost 2 years ago. I'm glad we never have to do that again. However, I will miss how it felt when I saw him for the first time at the end of it.

I'm so glad Liam will have his father. I'm glad I will have a normal life with my husband. Something we haven't really had yet. We will get to go do more things, plan more events, be a family. I am definitely nervous, don't get me wrong. This will be good for us though, as long as everything goes to plan. It should though and it better because I'm a stresser lol. I'm excited to see how this change will effect us and what will happen in the future.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!