March 15, 2012

Have You Heard of Sneakpeeq?

If you have not heard of SneakPeeq, you should definitely check it out! They have some fantastic deals! There are only 5 days left I think, but when you join (for FREE), you get these fantastic looking pearl earrings for FREE!
I also ended up getting a $10 credit when I joined. The more you look, peeq, buy and invite, the more 'badges' you earn for stuff from money credited towards purchases, to percentage off things. In fact, I just bought a $200 straightener for $17 and free shipping! I can't wait to get it!


I highly recommend this website. I love it so far..and I don't review or suggest places too often! Just go take a peeq. It's free to join. They have food, beauty products, hair products, jewelry, all kinds of things. The best part is deals change every day! It's kind of like a ton of 'daily' deals every day all day haha. 

Visit sneakpeeq here: JOIN SNEAKPEEQ

1 comment:

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!