March 6, 2012

Insanity..Am I Crazy?

So I am crazy and started the Insanity workout dvd. Let me tell you; this is THE craziest workout EVER. I did just the fitness test yesterday and I am so sore it's ridiculous. Shaun T is definitely a crazy instructer and definitely pushes you. I did the real workout today and felt like I was going to pass out haha. Ok so that is a bit far, but this stuff is no joke. No wonder they call it insanity. Just check out the website, wowee haha. I am going to try my hardest to stick it out for 60 days. I need to lose weight, I need to feel better about myself. Plus Liam is getting more active so I need to keep up with him. **Fingers crossed**

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!