April 28, 2012

Sorry I Haven't Been Around

Somehow I caught a horrible cold and sinus infection. My whole head is congested, including jaw pain and a horrible headache. Even my ears are plugged. I gave up the other day and went to urgent care. I'm just glad it isn't strep, since I've had that twice already. I left the clinic with a 100.4 degree fever. Let's face it, I was downright miserable! I bought sudafed right before and then they gave me a prescription for amoxicillin. Aside from the nausea, my fever broke atleast. I still feel like crap but ill survive. Anyway, just thought I'd let you all in as to why I haven't been posting. I'm just hoping Liam doesn't catch this.

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!