May 25, 2012

Don't Judge...

My couponing haha. I thought I should just share real quick, what I am talking about. Yesterday, I met with this woman off craigslist and bought a wire rack she had for $10. Mind you, these cost around $35 or more brand new. It was in fantastic shape. It is now in our storage shed on our balcony and it holds my couponing extras. I just wanted our pantry back. It was overflowing with stuff we have 'stockpiled' I guess you could say. I want to get one more to hold canned goods and other stuff like toiletries or paper goods. I bet some people are rolling their eyes right now. I see it as a better way to hold things that we have so that we have more room to keep only the stuff we are using at the moment. This is working out perfectly until we are homeowners one day. Plus, it didn't help that I was in a late spring cleaning mode. I took out a lot of empty boxes and reorganized the storage shed. What have you done lately to organize or clean up?

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm super envious of your amazing couponing skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh you could become as good as I am.. Which I'm not THAT good. Lol

      Delete

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!