January 17, 2012

Crazy Washington Snow

All winter, we have had rain and just pure coldness. Up until now it hasn't really seemed like winter. Saturday night it started snowing with a light dust and it hasn't stopped since. So far we have about 5-6 inches and we are supposed to apparently get about 12 more inches within the next day or two. How crazy is that? Our winters are hit or miss. Sometimes it is crazy and we get snow around thanksgiving or a light dust of snow. Other times we get dumped with a foot or two of it. Mind you, I live in Olympia. I'm glad it snowed because it was so cold out that it just had to snow. Either that or it had to get warmer, which it did not. Other plus side? My husband can't go to work haha. Take that Army. ;) So it's nice that he gets to see Liam more and help out a bit. Hence why I got to work on my blog layout! We took Liam out for a few minutes. He didn't love it, but didn't hate it. Can't wait until he is a little older so he can understand what it is. Until then, at least we got an entertaining picture out of it. What is the weather like where you are?

First Snow
My car is safe
Haha someone abandoned their car

0 pennies for my thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything you would like. I will still love ya no matter what. ;) I see comments as both rewarding and helpful. I want to know your thoughts!